About the Coal Alliance
The Coal Alliance brings together representatives from the coal industry, including mines, marine terminals, railways, industry associations, organized labour and others who support the mining and shipping of coal in British Columbia. Our objective is to ensure British Columbians have the facts about the coal industry – how coal is safely moved and the benefits coal provides to the world around us.
We Support BC’s Coal Industry:
- BC Maritime Employers Association
- BC Wharf Operators Association
- Compliance Energy Corporation
- Greater Vancouver Gateway Council
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 115
- Rail Association of Canada
- Debarel Systems Ltd.
- B2B Consultants Ltd.
- Trillium Geoscience Ltd.
- Exploration Alliance Ltd.
- XJ Investment and Consulting Limited
- United Steelworkers
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union
- BC Building Trades Council
- Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export (CAMESE)