Registration for the Western Canadian Coal Society’s CoalSMART 2016 Forum is now open.
At a time when there is a shortage of good news in coal markets, we explore the steps needed to hit the ground running as the recovery unfolds. How do we position ourselves to make the most of the various coal opportunities in Canada? How can we ensure we keep abreast of developments in coal technology? What are the key industry drivers that bear watching?
Join a diverse group of speakers and participants as we build on the success of CoalSMART 2015.
– Mining in NEBC Can be Successful!
– What Will it Take For a Comeback? Money, People, Plans, Permission – Panel Discussion
– Seismic Geophysics and Coal Exploration
– Selenium – A Case Study
– Deep Underground Coal Mining
– New Mine Permitting Regulations
– Technological Threats to Metallurgical Coal in Iron & Steel Making
For more information, please read the CoalSMART 2016 Circular.
To register for the Forum, please do so online by clicking here!